Saturday, November 1, 2008

me... and all that entails

My name is Kimmy. I am a proud ginger that goes to BYU-Idaho. My awesome super-cool BFF is here as well. She brings me great joy.


First off, I am extremely addicted to pickles and if offered one, I will take...5.
I absolutely love to sing and hope to go on American Idol one day.
My favorite color is orange!
I do an excellent expression of the governor.
I wear colored contacts.
I love vegetables.
I have monkey toes.
Whenever I see kittens, I talk in a baby voice.
I want to get married soon.
My favorite candy is Almond Joy.


Mostly, I'm not afraid to be different and I'm comfortable in my own skin. I give everybody second chances (or three...or four) and I love to dance like a nerd with my buddy, Amy.

1 comment:

Amy Dimock said...

you're like, cool and stuff.